The Optimal Pro Series True Low Air Loss dynamic mattress replacement system provides effective therapy with reliable high quality TPU coated nylon air cells or high quality, pliable, shear force reduced TPU-ether air cells for pressure ulcer prevention. The 8” mattress replacement with our high volume liter per minute airmoving-blower digital pump is ideal for patients at very high risk of pressure ulcer development.
For the patient
- True Low Air Loss therapy maintains low pressures while keeping the moisture away from the skin.
- On-cell TrueVent ventilation provides consistence True Low Air Loss ventilation.
- Adjustable 16 settings digital comfort control with bariatric mode for heavier patients.
- Selectable 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 minutes alternating cycle time with LED display and static mode for nursing procedure.
- Pulsate mode with adjustable cycle time provides a periodic pressure changing static surface.
- Auto-Firm mode provides one-button inflation for patient transportation.
- Audiovisual alarms (power failure, low pressure, and service alarm).
- Audiovisual alarms (power failure, low pressure, and service alarm with error code).
- Medical grade vapor permeable and spill resistance with fire retardant cover keeps the moisture away from patient’s skin. Two high quality molded-tooth zippers cover for easy replacement and laundry.
- Dual-way “Quick-CPR” provides immediate mattress deflation in case of emergency – USA patent 6,257,269 B1 May 3, 2000.
- Optional fowler detector automatically increases the pressure output when the patient is at backrest position to prevent “bottoming-out.”
- Bariatric mattresses (42″, 48″, 54″, and 60″ width) available for heavier patients support.
For the caregiver and distributor
- Dual-way “Quick-CPR” provides immediate mattress inflation using our optional handheld inflator for quick setup – USA patent 6,257,269 B1 May 3, 2000.
- Automatic panel-lockout ensures patient safety by locking the panel to prevent accidental setting changes.
- CQC (Convenient Quick Couplings) connectors ease up air cell replacement without any tool – Invention Patent I 574651 March 21, 2017.
- Inserted-molding elastic hanger brackets automatically adjust the hanger brackets width to fit with various size of footboard.
- Robust all-in-one hose pump connector.
- Modular designed pump and mattress allows easy maintenance.
- IEC60601-1 and IEC60601-1-2 certified.