The Optimal Turn lateral rotation and alternating dynamic mattress replacement is an advanced multi-functional microcontroller programmed airmoving-blower digital pump dynamic mattress replacement system. The 1000.0L high flowrate fast inflation airmoving-blower digital pump has a precise digital pressure transducer and is the only pump can provide the True Low Air Loss ventilation through our uniquely designed on-cell TrueVent holes. The digital pump has static mode, alternate mode with selectable cycle time, pulsate mode with selectable cycle time, auto-firm mode, bariatric mode, and a two-stage fowler detector. To insure patient’s safety, the pump has audiovisual low pressure, power failure, and service alarms with error code.
For the patient
- Lateral rotation and alternating simultaneously in one system – Invention Patent I 575176 March 21, 2017.
- True Low Air Loss therapy maintains low pressures while keeping the moisture away from the skin.
- On-cell TrueVent ventilation provides consistence True Low Air Loss ventilation.
- Adjustable 16 settings digital comfort control with bariatric mode for heavier patients.
- Selectable 10, 15, 20 minutes alternating cycle time with LED display and static mode for nursing procedure.
- Pulsate mode with adjustable cycle time provides a periodic pressure changing static surface.
- Auto-Firm mode provides one-button inflation for patient transportation.
- Audiovisual alarms (power failure, low pressure, and service alarm with error code).
- Medical grade vapor permeable and spill resistance with fire retardant cover keeps the moisture away from patient’s skin. Two high quality molded-tooth zippers cover for easy replacement and laundry.
- Dual-way “Quick-CPR” provides immediate mattress deflation in case of emergency – USA patent 6,257,269 B1 May 3, 2000.
- Two-stage fowler detector automatically stops turning at 20 degrees and increases the pressure output at 45 degrees to prevent “bottoming-out” when the patient is at backrest position.
- Lateral rotation with three turning modes with adjustable angles and adjustable turning cycle time from 5-95 minutes – Left Turn, Full Turn, and Right Turn.
- Bariatric mattresses (42″, 48″, 54″, and 60″ width) available for heavier patients support.
For the caregiver
- Dual-way “Quick-CPR” provides immediate mattress inflation using our optional handheld inflator for quick setup – USA patent 6,257,269 B1 May 3, 2000.
- Automatic panel-lockout ensures patient safety by locking the panel to prevent accidental setting changes.
- CQC (Convenient Quick Couplings) connectors ease up air cell replacement without any tool – Invention Patent I 574651 March 21, 2017.
- Inserted-molding elastic hanger brackets automatically adjust the hanger brackets width to fit with various size of footboard.
- Robust all-in-one hose pump connector.
- Modular designed pump and mattress allows easy maintenance.
- IEC60601-1 and IEC60601-1-2 certified.